Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Project Proposal-Association Rule Mining with Extended Vertical Format Data Mining


The goal of this research is to propose a better alternative to Apriori algorithm, and proving the efficiency enhancement by using a dataset. With the benchmarks of the datasets, the proposed algorithm will be tested along with the test parameters got from the Apriori Algorithm. The improvements on the performance and efficiency will be published based on the data gathered by the testing for the itemsets.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a question about this mining association proposal. Do you have an email i can contact you through?

Thanks

C

Unknown said...

Can I have your contact? I ave few clarifications about Association proposal and I am interested in taking this as my project topic.